Online Service < 60s Email Reply Time < 24h
Processing capacity: 2-40t/h
Spiral diameter: 300-3000mm
Rotation speed: 3.2-30r/min
Spiral gravity chute is a kind of gravity separation equipment for light and heavy mineral separation using the inertial centrifugal force produced by magma turning movement.
It is widely used in the 0.3-0.02mm fine material separation, such as iron ore, ilmenite, chromite, pyrite, zircon, rutile, monazite, phosphorus ore, tungsten tin ore, tantalum, colombite ore and the non-ferrous metals, rare metal, and non-metallic objects.
1. Stability, easy control and large concentration range;
2. Low handling costs and long using life;
3. Lager quantity of production capacity, high concentration ratio and recycling rate;
4. Less floor area, low water consumption, simple structure and no labor need;
5. Easy installation and operation, low investment and fast benefits;
6. High volatility adaptability to the feed quantity, concentration, particle size and grade;
7. Light weight, rust prevention, abrasion resistance and corrosion resistance.
According to the ore grain size, there are 3 types of gravity spiral concentrator:
a. Coarse particle chute. Feed size is more than 2-3mm and maximum feeding size is 100-200mm;
b. Sand chute. It is suitable for 2-3mm graded ore;
c. Slime chute. Its feeding size is less than 0.074mm.
a. Cross section of the gravity spiral concentrator is the straight line and the cubic parabola;
b. Without the concentrate intercepting device in the middle of the gravity spiral concentrator, the concentrate, middling ore and the gangue are all received in the end of the gravity spiral concentrator;
c. No flushing water is needed in the classification process.